The wearing of school uniform is strongly encouraged as we feel it promotes a real sense of community and pride within our school. It also looks very smart!
Our uniform consists of:
- Maroon sweatshirt and/or fleece with embroidered school logo.
- Pale blue polo shirt with embroidered school logo.
- School trousers/skirts in black or grey or navy.
- Jogging trousers are acceptable, but these must be plain (no sports logos etc.).
- Plain dark shoes.
- Shorts, indoor gym shoes and a T-shirt are required for indoor PE.
Sweatshirts, Polo Shirts, Fleeces and T-shirts for PE (with school logo in House Colours) are available to view and can be purchased from the school administrator’s office.
The three School Houses and their colours are:
Balfluig – (Red)
Corse – (Yellow)
Towie – (Green)
We also sell book bags and gym bags in school colours.
Please find the order form here
School clothing grants may be available in some circumstances if you receive certain benefits.